I am having backache now, not the first time experiencing this though, literally, it happens most likely due to I've accidentally sprained my back during work or carried some heavy stuffs, however, more often than not, I feel this pain always comes from more than this, example mentally exhausted.
A lot of times, after a hard work in a day, and the moment you step into your house, you would wish to be welcomed by a comfy environment, persons that you know when looking at their faces only, you will feel warm in your heart, then you will start telling yourself "My tiredness is so nothing now..." wouldn't you?
I am getting to realize this, and getting to understand why my mom since long time ago, insists to maintain family harmony especially to my dad who is the sole breadwinner, she always tells us to be good, to give our dad the least family matters to worry about and to give him a place where he can rejuvenate a little after a hard day of working.
Sometimes, I really wish, wish the second I open my house door each time, I smell my favourite scent, hence, the only way I can do now is to make my room here feel as much as the one at home though it will never be the same, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
salonpas! yoko yoko! counterpain!!!
Backache?..do you feel numb sometimes? Which side of the back? I am suffering from this too. I went to see specialist ortheopaedic, and his advise is, i need to go for 8 times therapy. At first i don't believe the doctor. I was thinking whether he is trying to make more money that's why he asked me to go for therapy then only come back to him. But surprisingly, i went for 4 sessions for the therapy which only spent around 1 hour for each session and i found it really work. I feel more comfortable. The doctor even say that if we didnt consult earlier, it may become worst and hard to be cure. So, Love yourself.
Post a Comment