Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

I came across a real life story one day ago.

It was a Christmas eve few years back, a man was dissatisfied with the service end of the day, as a good superior, T was trying to save his subordinate from any trouble, so he further apologized to this man on behalf of his subordinate as well as the company, but to no avail. The man insisted to pen down a complaint and T had no choice but to accept the complaint form. While bidding goodbye to him, T said,
"Thank you... (followed by) Merry Christmas..." suddenly, the man paused, turned to T and said,
"Oh yeah, you reminded me, tomorrow is Christmas, I think I should be more forgiving... " immediately, his hand reached the complaint form in T's hands, tore it without hestitation and left with a smile. T was surprised and neither did he expect, it was the "Merry Christmas" that helped.

We may want to be forgiving on every matter, but it just cannot sometimes, do our best and Merry Christmas 2009.