An interesting conversation and Happy Belated Valentine's Day.
"So are you attached?" asked L.
"No, I am not..." answered Z.
"Sure?" L continued "Why? Haven't met the right one?"
"I think so, or you have anyone to introduce?" Z smiled.
"Let me think, hm... any requirements?"
"Same as what other girls looking for I believe? Loving, caring, having a good and stable career... "
"And proficiency in English!" L added in excitedly before Z finished.
"Proficiency in English? Ermm... I..."
"Of course! Please don't tell me you can accept a guy who speaks 'May I have a glass of "oleng" juice please?' during his order??" L interrupted anxiously.
"Ya, but..." before Z could go on again,
"Oh gosh, I can never ever accept, you know? Yes, English is not the only language, but English is still a universal language up till today, isn't it?" again L said "imagine he is always "oleng" juice, "oleng" juice... no way!"
"I seriously never thought of this." Z gave another smile and suddenly felt as if she has been neglecting something before this.
"Yeah, never thought doesn't mean would not happen, dear."
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want a glass of Libena please. Lemember to put ice. Hehe.
i wan a piece of loti canai, and kali daal + sambat...
both of you! haha. Don't you agree with L?
But if "Oleng juice" really loving, caring, kind and not just having stable career, but a kingdom of business le? still disqualified coz of 'oleng juice' ar? haha
(btw, i'm back!To the world of blog! haha)
Post a Comment