Sunday, July 11, 2010

End of My Flying Days

Two years of flying life has finally come to a completely stop today, my colleagues say they salute us who have such a courage to quit this job, my family and friends are welcoming me back to ground, and myself, would conclude it the most ups and downs years (so far) in my life that I've been through.

Two years, not long nor short and many things happened in a flash. As happy as all the hard work being appreciated, family and friends sparing their listening ears whenever I needed, countries and cities that I've stepped in... as sad as eating the Humble Pie, betrayal of trust, loneliness sometimes...

Ask if I would regret for resigning? My answer is "I see my dreams coming true, fingers crossed". No regret but as a human being with blood and flesh, I am going to miss Ms Whoo who has been giving a hand since the day I arrived, my cousins who are the only family members here eventually and Mr Tan who has been sharing a lot of this country tips with us. Also, the efficiency, strong currency and beautiful environment of this country! Thank you everyone for being my companions whether physically or in the cyber space.

Two years ago, I came with nobody; two years later, I leave with somebody. Peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SY,
after you leave SIA, what is your plan? time flies, just like you just join SIA no longer now already 2 years and you resigned.

Regards,
MK

shongyong said...

Get a ground job and live in normal lifestyle.

April said...

Welcome back dear!
And all the best for ur new career searching.

Anonymous said...

already go for interview? what type of job that you prefer? hehe

Regards,
MK

Anonymous said...

congrats...