It takes me really long time to start my first post, and I am not sure when will be the next, next next... post here.
I thought I am going to abandon this site because, well, I am not good at expressing myself even in words, but I do practise to write in another place which is more personal. Until I visited Mr Jerry Law's site, only I found out my site has been linked to his! I am not sure when he did it, but curious that why would he link to an empty blog? Perhaps anyone who is so happened to read this site or see more posts here in future should Thanks him, you can say I start this post because of him? Maybe, because I feel so bad to whoever links their site to mine and it is empty inside!
I am aware that many friends of mine suggest to me to start up a blog even my mother, I am so proud that my mother knows what a blog is, maybe I should start blogging because of her too, all right, in short, I will try my best to post something here for everyone and a little bit for myself.
Hopefully more posts will be up here *fingers crossed*.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah yeah... 1st to touch this web! add oil add oil!!!
and rite.. the reason i link to this "empty web" is becos i'm so expecting to see it.. and wait wait wait... wait wait wait... almost become rock oredi... and it seems like i'm moment away to become rock.. so u get the "blog b4 rock"... hahah...
Ok ok, trying my best ya!
Post a Comment