Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back Again

Not too bad, I manage to come back and here is my second post.

I just came back from my cousin's side, quite reluctant to back to own room, to be frank. Her house is so comfortable, I do not mean my room here is not. However, a house still makes a big difference from a room. When I am there, I have more activity space, from bedroom to living room, then to kitchen and dining room, toilet and so on. While here, most of the time I will be staying in the room with door shut since I am renting a room from a family. Although our landlord and family are okay with us to be around the house, somehow we would feel awkward especially when the whole family is in the living room spending their time.

The next thing I miss staying in my cousin's place should be the television programs, I must say I love to watch television programs even more than movies or going online, what's more there are so many interesting channels from local and overseas. Furthermore, my cousin subscribes a special package where I can choose to view the programs at anytime I want, I can simply play, rewind, forward, stop and pause!

Suddenly have a very strong desire to move in and be my cousin's housemate.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

simply play, rewind, forward, stop and pause... and ask how to recall all the episodes out.....@@ ahhahaa...