Before Genting Highlands, I thought Bumper Cars was just banging each other's car which you cannot afford this to happen on road, also, most of the time, I was playing with strangers, therefore, I thought it is not very nice if I bang too hard on them, you would not know how others would like it.
Until July 07, Zepphians and Jibien had an outing in Genting Highlands. A friend of mine, Ms Tan wanted to play Bumper Cars so much and kept telling us how nice and fun it would be since there were about 10 of us. I remember the queue was not short and some kids were seemed cutting our queue. Finally, our turn came but too bad there were no more bumper cars left for some of us. As we insisted to play together, we had to share the bumper cars, I was with Ms Lee I remember and the excitement started. We banged and banged very hardly on each other's car. We never felt shy nor pity each other, but kept banging. I still remember I saw some of us who were not so heavy as if bouncing on the bumper car seat when the impact hit their cars. Then, laughters and tears around the eyes (overlaughed) could be seen on our faces, we truly enjoyed the moment I believe which we never bothered our image in the public anymore.
After the first round, our satisfaction level still not up to the maximum yet, should say we started to realize how exciting this game can be especially me. Hence, we decided to go for second round and this time we made sure all of us got a car. Second round was much more fun, we've known to strategize better whether to be victim more or not. I did manage to look at the crowd outside a little while I was playing, actually was to find out whether our behaviours were too shameful from their response because we really played crazily! I saw some of them felt excited for us as if they hope to be like us when it is their turn whereas some looked wondering how these guys and girls at their 20s still can play like that.
This experience really gave me a vivid memory, without Zepphians and Jibien, I would not know this is how we should enjoy Bumper Cars. I think companion was the matter afterall.
3 comments:
You will be one of my 'role model' till I finally initiate a blog of my own~ haha, thumbs up for the effort!
Rgds
Wah.. then I must make sure my this "role model" plays her role well! Must be persistent.
hahaha how come suddenly recalled our Banging car moment? i stil remember it was 07/07/07...hehe!
Post a Comment