Saturday, December 27, 2008

Late Merry Christmas

Almost everybody has an entry for Merry Christmas, how can I lose to them?

Actually, I do not have much things to write about Christmas, I am not a Christmas person, I do not celebrate Christmas and Christmas Day to me is just another Public Holiday which I can off from work. However, ever since I've attached to this job, Public Holiday does not mean anything to me anymore, in fact, I was on standby on 25 and 26 Dec, and I was not called up, I was lucky.

The Christmas tree in the picture was not taken from any places but from my rented house. Look properly, I am not exaggerating, it is indeed Gigantic! The moment when I saw it was being set up by my landlord and landlady in the living room, I was so impressed! I have not seen such a gigantic Christmas tree in a house, what's more it is just an apartment unit. After this, each time I visited shopping malls around, I found their Christmas trees as decoration were just small case as compared to the one in my house. I was so proud of the Christmas tree in my house.

Now the 2008 Christmas Day has gone, everybody is getting ready to welcome the year of 2009, as well as Chinese New Year for the Chinese in the end of January. I am not a Christmas person, but I am a Chinese New Year person, I hope I am able to get some Chinese New Year songs now.

1 comment:

SherLin said...

Haha.. sy, i think you can go and get the myfm's cny album already.. dvd also out already..