So, the concert began, I know I did not prepare for this concert, I should have done some homework since I am not familiar with his song lyrics and knowing myself prefer to sing along in a concert. Therefore, the second I saw the lyrics were being displayed on three big screens, inside my heart was "Thank God, I am saved..." My first time to be able to sing from the first until the last song in a concert.

This concert had the theme of Music Man which after we have all the Batman, Superman, Spiderman and so on of the heroic characters, here we are introduced a new "Music Man", who is Lee Hom. That night, we got to know this new character, Music Man, is
1) good looking - the comic version of Lee Hom.
2) plays variety of instruments - he played guitar, drum, violin and piano that night.
3) does a little magic -he disappeared from the stage and appeared in the crowd again.
4) dances - he performed a short breakdance.
5) brings the fun of music to people - he did his best on that night to give audience an enjoyable and memorable night.
6) and sometimes like everyone, he does long for love... - where he showed his charm with his love songs.
In the concert, I thought I would look forward to his piano performance, amazingly, it was his violin performance that gave me an atmosphere of cosiness and comfort, I truly enjoyed it, perhaps the combination (violin and 落叶归根) was perfect.

Everybody absolutely agrees Lee Hom has the look and height, or perhaps his focus really only on his music and performance, so he did not show himself in exaggarated costume besides the first outfit with some metal pieces around him in which was meant to match with his lovely guitar - Bahamut. Another highlight of the concert was the special LCD screens attached to the stage, the quality of the picture was incredibly good, colour and clearness were sharply presented, I wondered was that called "High Definition", it even gave me a slightly effect of 3D when looking at it.


In a nutshell, I am glad that I made it for this concert finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment