Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bond ending

My bond is ending and this time, I have a feeling to stop and give up everything here and go back.

Why?

Can I shout out loud and say, "because of somebody?"

26 comments:

Somebody said...

ShongYong, and all the friends who read this blog, I'm the "somebody".

First of all, I need to say I'm not such an unique person, I'm just same as you people, please do not have any high expectation on me.

And you guys might think, "hey, how can I assure ShongYong has made her right decision if I'm just a normal person?". I would say, if ShongYong really quit becoz of me, I'm really appreciate on what she did, & I willing to support her and suffer for all the pressure given by her decision.

Anyhow, I, my name not to be mentioned at this moment as something has not been confirmed, "ShongYong, I will try my best to prove tat u have made a right decision, don't look back, as I don't think you will regret", and please remember, i don't like sweet-talking, "action is always better than word", this is what I learned from Shong Yong. So in the future, no matter who you are, if you feel I don't treat ShongYong in a nice way, PLEASE tell me!

Jerry said...

haha... some times guys are just so stupid that they do not know wat kinda magic a gal would performed in a SERIOUS relationship, yeap in caps lock.

guys are always wild, or need to be wilded. for tht most of the times guys including me are always engage with various challenges, some taken with a snap of fingers, some taken with the risk of almost everything in the life. being a soul mate has the good position of giving a unblivable morale strength, that would giv the ultimate support of the mental momentum to move ahead, to climb over the obstacles, to fall hard, and most importantly to get back up.

i do not know wat happen to both of u, its some what simple that this SOMEBODY is not ANYBODY or NOBODY. u called ur self SOMEBODY, and its always to rmb tht not letting ur love 1 to suffer wit u is a lunatic act, where the appropriate way is not stopping them to support u, bcos thts wat least they ask for.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to yong yong and Mr. somebody....Mr.SOmebody, please treat my dear nicely as what u promised.... sincerely wishing you both happy forever...

Jerry said...

ehh.. here comes anony haseyo again.. wondering if its the same person disallowing me calling her ah rong... haha

Anonymous said...

Haha no I didn't do so, jerry... I'm not the person u saying..but ah rong is abit ' paitia' ler... Hehe better call Yong Yong or ah yong

April said...

i smell the anony haseyo is my dear too~~~

agreed with ah rong is a bit "paitia"!

Anonymous said...

April....wat made u smell that i'm your dear too???

Anonymous said...

April, wat made u smell that i'm your dear ar???

April said...

by the word 'paitia'
so r u my dear too?

Jerry said...

anyo haseyo.. don peduli tht april lar.. she who also dear wan...

April said...

Jerry is not my dear.

Anonymous said...

haha...yes my dear....i'm your dear... but Jerry not my dear lor...kakaka

Anonymous said...

but hor...April...u have so many dears, u really sure u know which dear u r talking to now?

Jerry said...

april, i don wanna be ur dear too..

anyohaseyo, i don even know who u r.. how can i be ur dear?!!

Anonymous said...

haha...jerry u don't know me never mind.... i know u enough la..

April said...

anyo haseyo, i really can confirm who r u ler..
we're in same category, our surname is "dear", with a double name behind, am I right?

Anonymous said...

haha yes dear april, plus dear yong yong sekali...in same category...
but u can smell just with the word 'paitia'? so keng

Jerry said...

wow how could it be possible a korean know me?!! haha.. ei u say u know me.. then i know u wan o not?

Anonymous said...

Jerry, I think April can answer the question for me....
Y u said i'm a Korean?

Anonymous said...

Say sorry to yong yong and Mr. Somebody, coz we seems talk til too far from this post....

Jerry said...

ur name is anyo haseyo, if u're not korean then wat leh?

Anonymous said...

ShongYong, do you think is worth for you to give up everything just because of "somebody'?

April said...

Jerry, u know anyo haseyo too...

Anyo haseyo, from my 6th sense lor.
"paitia" is like "maikia".

Anonymous said...

haha April u really keng!!
i never think of "paitia" can related with "maikia"....

Jerry said...

y i feel like got 2 anyohaseyo in the comment...is tht the "ShongYong, do you think is worth for you to give up everything just because of "somebody'?" is the real anyo haseyo?

shongyong said...

Jerry, me too not sure if he is that real anyo haseyo, maybe yes.