I always believe,
fundamental factors that determine a woman's beauty are -
Rest, Water and Happiness.
Anyone of them is missing,
even though she is applying the most expensive skin care products,
or consuming the best supplements,
to no avail.
To my dear lady friends,
have the minimun rest everyday,
drink more water when ladies are known to be made by water,
last but not least, if you cannot make yourself happy, please do not make yourself sad either.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
By the time when I see this post, I don't know if you are happy or sad...
But what I can comment about, if you feel sad, please express to me, you don't need to hide your sadness, just share with me as you are no longer alone, hiding your feeling is equal to killing your relationship softly, my dear...
Somebody, okay, will listen to you :)
so sweet lar both of u... hahaha
i ter-smell vinegar here...
lol~
April, actually Jerry told me he is glad his "daughter" has grown up now, and I wish he get me a "mother" soon too.
april, ah rong,
and i bet my "son-in-law" read that and understand the 1st part of sy mention, bout the "mother" part.. eh edmund boy, got any kai siao o not? hahaha...
Oh Jerry, I don't have much friends who are girl, especially those who are charming & pretty, so better don't ask me, I don't even dare to look at other girls at this moment, or else my ears gonna turn red, not because of I'm shy, just someone gonna pull my ears if I do that....
nvm ed.. we can do it b4 she's back! hahaha.... *oops*
Post a Comment