Saturday, May 8, 2010

Eighth of the month

A month ago on this date onwards,
something new in myself,
not only remember the existing special dates,
but more interesting dates to celebrate;
no longer everything by my own,
but both ups and downs should be shared.

Eighth of April,
marked another stage of my life,
that finally I know,
I have a shoulder to lie on too.

Thank you Somebody...

6 comments:

April said...

wish to click "LIKE" on this post!

pslee said...

yes, April...i wish to click LIKE too...

April said...

we write in an email to google/blogspot ask them to provide such function lar
wakakaka...

Somebody said...

Wow, I also wanna click "like" on it, can I?

Thanks ShongYong, I really appreciate for what you have done to me... although it is just a month, but I feel we have been in a relationship for more than a year...

shongyong said...

wah, thanks for dropping and you people's LIKE =)

SherLin said...

Happy Anniversary Sy & Somebody =)