We all like to be blessed but not to be cursed. However, would all of us like to take up all the blessings regardless by whom they are from? Same goes, would we bless anyone regardless who they are to us?
I understand we should be appreciative and thankful when a blessing is given to us, but have we ever wondered do we really need this blessing from him, her or them? Is their blessing so important which as if having it, our good fortune would stay slightly longer whereas not having it, our life is going to be miserable? How if the blessing is from our enemy? Wouldn't we doubt on his or her sincerity? Or we should be telling ourselves "There is no harm to be blessed, why care so much?".
My point here is, yes, it is true we human wish to be blessed, but shall we keen on all sort of blessing? For instance, is that so easy to put down the past and accept a blessing openly from a person who has hurt you so badly? Do you need his or her blessing? Perhaps you may say, we shall give them a chance, be the magnanimous one to accept all, unfortunately, I am not God, I am just a human being, I cannot forget the past, without the past, I am not the person I am now.
Sometimes I am just wondering, do we think we are steady if we are always ready to bear the consequences on what we have done? How many times do we tell ourselves to believe "Prevention is Better than Cure"? To be mindful not everything can back to the original? We are not talking about things that unpredictable or uncontrollable, but consequences that we could foresee right after we make the first step out now, hence, can we still blame on others if anything goes wrong?
A scar will remain as it is, please do not overestimate ourselves, if we cannot bring any happiness to a person, do not take the risk or challenge, we are educated people and sometimes things are really simple and direct, we can simply know the outcomes before hand. We would not know how poor we are, nor knowing we would fail to pay for the price eventually.
If you do not mean to want a kid carries the pain forever after badly whipped by you and give him or her some sweets after the pain, why do you pick up the whip in the first place?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment