I am late! I am late to wish Happy 2009 here! Okay, I am back now, after one week away for work and also a short break back in my home. The feeling of being at home is alway great especially the smell of my home, it may not have five-star hotel ambience, decoration, food or service, but it always has more than five-star comfort, if anyone has not found a place called "Home", please do not give it up yet.
As for the New Year resolutions, I hope I can really read up more this year, whether to kill my free time, enhance my knowledge or perhaps can help me expressing in words. Other than this, either every year going to be the same resolutions or decisions still in God's hands. Hence, pray hard and do more good deeds forever.
Oh ya, something new about me I think, new haircut, no more bob for me for temporary, but I guess friends around me are used to my short hair, probably not a big surprise to see me even in new haircut.
Anyway, I am counting down for Chinese New Year now, I cannot wait to say "Gong Xi Gong Xi"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment