Sunday, April 12, 2009

Doodle

I was looking back at some of my old photos from my external hard disc, I always have this feeling while looking at the old photos - nostalgia, and sometimes is even sad to feel that as if I was happier than now I am, maybe life was simpler last time.

Anyway, I found out below pictures unintentionally. Few years ago when I was still studying in university, all of us relied on a communication tool greatly called Yahoo Messenger, latest updates and gossips were all through this, without it, very high chance that you would feel you're lost from everyone. I cannot really remember how many new versions of Yahoo Messenger that we updated within that period, until it introduced a new feature called "Doodle", basically it is a simple drawing tool where we can draw anything by using mouse only (if not mistaken) besides doing the plain typing always.

Have a look at my five years ago "masterpiece".

3 comments:

SherLin said...

Sy, if I knew you could 'draw' Snoopy so well back then, I would've doodle-d more with you on YM.. haha

Boon Chin said...

Your drawing really good le!

shongyong said...

Haha, you know, I actually didn't remember I drew Snoopy! When I found out, what a coincidence a character which is our sherlin's favourite. And I think I was satisfied with it that time, that's why I put my name and year there.