Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lesson

After the news on a Taiwanese singer's sudden death, it was indeed shocking and unbelieveable. It had no sign earlier on, therefore when it happened, everyone around started to realize again life is fragile, and spreading messages like appreciate your life, people and all things that you have them in your hands now. However, how many people are willing to or will learn from others' lessons is always left with question mark, there are people rather to feel the consequences themselves than imagining it from others' experiences, eventually more and more victims shown up if it is a bad one.

Just watched the movie Shinjuku Incident, let's not talk about the actors but the messages that intended to bring out was clear enough, in fact, human attitudes and behaviours were portrayed truly. When things are simpler, life can be happier; once one is given the power, possibility to misuse it occurs; today's wealthy leads people to forget yesterday's sufferings and never content.

Whether it is fiction or real life story, learn and perhaps believe the lessons from them before everything is too late.

4 comments:

SherLin said...

Hey.. I also watched Shinjuku Incident... Very gruesome movie (I feel) coz of the violent scenes! But yes, I also agree that we should reflect or learn from ppl around us, and not wait for things to happen on us to realise 'pain & regret'. : )

Boon Chin said...

I feel sad for her too... so sudden and she was supposed to get married soon~

Lesson learn?
eat less pork when come back msia~ haha.

shongyong said...

Sherlin - Ya, I did not expect to see so many hand chopping scenes!

Boonchin - Why eat less pork?

Boon Chin said...

Because it could be one of the cause for breast cancer~