Friday, March 6, 2009

仁慈

当某人欺负你,利用你,欺骗你,或做了一些举动令你痛彻心扉,伤透你的心,你的第一个反应会是什么?

伤心流泪?然后呢?会否也恨不得那人会和你一样,拥有这么一天,感受着你现在的痛?

无奈因果告诉我,我若有这样的念头,我就与那人没分别,一样居心不良,所以做人嘛,就得豁达一点,每人终会遇到他所该得到的回报,哪怕是好或不好。

话虽如此,但又有多少人能办得到呢?所以我说“不诅咒你,已是我对你最大的仁慈”

5 comments:

Boon Chin said...

wa, finally u updated. So thoughtful, if you believe in yin guo, then i guess bad person dont need anyone to zhu zou also they would understand one day.

Anyway, I was looking for your blog from sherlin's list and couldn't find. I thought sherlin could have mistakenly removed the link or what. And I tried to read line by line again to find urs. only i realize, ops, i shouldnt look for the keyword "raining" anymore. haha.. been taken for granted that this would be the faster keyword to check out ur blog.

SherLin said...

Oh! Now I know what's the post roughly about already, haha. I'm still half-banana ok, even though I myself got post entry in Chinese. But anyway, BC, i think u should be looking for 'Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today' from my blog list, not 'Raining' entry.. haha

shongyong said...

Wanted to post this idea for long, and coincidentally inspired by Sherlin too that day. Then first time posting Chinese entry, 多多指教。

Jerry said...

你知道每个人有一种防守与进攻系统,

当你被某人攻击时,第一次,你可能会毫无防备,接着,你就会对此人打防守系统,自动启用式。如果你决定对此人关闭防守系统,此人可能就会对你的弱点了如指掌,随时有机可乘,就会对你再次攻击。

现实生活不如纸上谈兵,很多人说宽容是可以让他人觉悟,可能我没那么好运,i总是宽容他人,但却不曾觉悟。可能某些情况,得等到尽头才知道错过吧,真是让人极度心疼。但是99.9999999%的人,都不懂别人的宽容,并不代表可以让人进攻自己。

shongyong said...

Jerry - 你的留言很深。。