Friday, March 20, 2009

Home alone

I am having few days off this time, yet I did not choose to go home, it is kind of unusual for me to do that since I am always looking forward to go home.

When I was asked or told,
"Why are you not going home? Don't you miss your home?"
"If I were you, sure I will go home."
"I go home whenever I have the chance, even just a day off."
"I always miss my home."
and the list goes on and on.

Yes, of course I miss my home, of course I want to go home always, just because I know I am missing my home so much, wanted to go home so badly each time, I do know how sad and reluctant it can be when the time my dad drives me to the airport and I walk in to the terminal, pulling my luggage unwillingly, yet have to show my parents with a big smile as if telling them "I am okay, don't worry, see ya!"

Luckily this time, my landlord and family are not around, I can conquer the whole unit for few days. (Sigh, if I were to go home this time, I should be taking a seat in a stadium called Stadium Merdeka on Friday night, enjoying our Taiwanese Diva A Mei's great performance!)

1 comment:

Boon Chin said...

haha~ Shall watch on ur behalf~ and it seems like going to rain like that.. finger crossed it will stop when the concert starts la~